Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Project Lead, the AMP Coach will be responsible for all of the Comprehensive Case Management Employment Program (CCMEP) Framework Services for the Achieve More & Prosper Program to include recruitment, eligibility, comprehensive assessment, intensive case management, referrals, and follow up services within the scope of the Agency’s policies, procedures and budget; acts as a community liaison.
- Responsible for conducting all CCMEP Framework Services
- Responsible for participating in recruitment activities
- Completes Comprehensive Assessments with all assigned participants
- Completes Individual Opportunity Plans with all assigned participants
- Responsible for assessing participants and identifying participants that require intensive services either before entering training or concurrently with training
- Provides intensive case management to participants
- Monitors progress of program participants receiving intensive services
- Makes referrals to additional services and/or programs based on participant needs and assessment data
- Provides follow-up to exited participants
- Identify community resources and build community partnerships of services to eliminate participant barriers
- Meets regularly with youth staff to provide participant updates, gather information on participants in training, and offer feedback and suggestions for programmatic improvements
- Engage participants, parents/guardians, community partners, and school personnel in community settings
- Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Working conditions are within a standard office environment which requires ability to operate telephone and personal computer for extended periods of time. Individuals will be required to travel occasionally and commit to after hour availability.
Competencies and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Integrity and Trust
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Process Management
- Customer Services
- Verbal, Written Communication Skills
- Technical Skills (e.g. PC applications)
- Job-Specific Functional Knowledge and Skills: o Social work processes and practices o Client support practices
- Knowledge of related services for individual support
- Knowledge of Job Skills and local hiring markets
- Knowledge of developing teaching aids
- Knowledge of independent living skills and work standards
- Knowledge of client services, coaching and training practices
- Knowledge of practices in serving and working with hard-to-place individuals
- Certification in specific facilitator training (e.g., FDS, “Thinking for a Change”, “Love Notes: Making Relationships Work”, Job Coaching, Resume Writing) preferred.
Education and Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Social Work or related field or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- BA/BS in Social Work or related field preferred
- LISW preferred.
- Four years’ experience in a position with responsibility for providing and/or coordinating supportive services to help individuals reach their goals.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation. Must comply with agency’s insurance carrier standards and policy.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
IMPACT Community Action recognizes that a diverse workforce enhances the organization in many ways. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities that foster diversity and meaningful experiences.